Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions will apply to anyone booking training or contacting Natalie Shanahan or Richard Lee. Instructions by a client to commence personal training will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions
The client is asked to pay special attention to the provisions related to liability and cancellations - this does not affect your statutory rights.
- I will use my skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account the client's personal goals, fitness levels and likes and dislikes related to exercise.
We will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals.
- All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If I require further medical information from a practitioner, the client must provide such details.
The Client's Obligations
- It is understood between client and trainer that both must commit to the programme 100% in order to achieve results.
- The client is required to arrive on time for each training session so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
- The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
Personal Training Terms & Conditions
1. Health Screening:
- All clients must complete a PAR-Q before commencing any exercise programme.
- I may require a letter of 'medical clearance' from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge for providing this letter.
- I cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
2. Cancellation Policy:
- 48 hours notice of cancellation is required for all appointments.
- Notice of less that 48 hours will incur a full payment of the session fee.
- If more than 20% of all sessions booked are cancelled in violation of this cancellation policy I reserve the right to serve notice of cancellation to the client by email, post or telephone. 48 hours after this notice is served I will refund the sums paid for unused sessions less a 15% cancellation fee and will cancel the training. In this event my obligations to the client will terminate immediately.
3. Lateness Policy:
- If the client is late for a session the session cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time.
- If I am late additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
4. Fee Charging Policy:
- Payment for sessions must be made at the time of booking. Cheques should be made payable to Miss N.L. Shanahan.
- Bank transfers should be made to Natalie Shanahan, HSBC, Sort Code 40-15-05, Account Number 42061929
- Block Bookings must be paid for in advance BUT sessions do not have to be booked in advance.
- All sums paid are non-refundable.